Physical Therapist Make the Difference

 I think it’s important to recognize that physical therapy is a very board profession in itself so there are lots of reasons for people to choose physical therapy. There are a lot of different venues and aspects and even with an out page before completing physical therapy, there is a lot of diversity in how different people choose to practice physical therapy. I personally feel like going PT will make me a better coach, just had an athlete compete in Olympic weight lifting this past Saturday, did a great job, got an option to coach him as a weight lifter but also I have to learn to use my hands to both assess movements, soft tissue dysfunction and then treat him as a physical therapy provider so for me. Physical therapy was about becoming a better coach and continue to still work in performance enhancement so I am still very interested in that.